You can Hard reset your Lenovo Mobiles here for free. And also you can learn about Lenovo password recovery methods, wipe all data in fastboot mode, reset or restore your factory settings, Lenovo reboot methods etc.
Hard Reset Method Works On Following Devices :
Lenovo VIBE Series, VIBE X2, VIBE Z2 Pro, VIBE Z, VIBE X, A Series, A328, RocStar (A319), A536, A269i, A369i, A850, A706, A390, A516, A680, A859, A526, K Series, K900, S Series, S850, S660, S920, S820, S890, S650, S860 , P Series, P780 etc.
Things To Consider Before Hard Reset Your Mobile :
Note : Try all methods until you reset your phone
Lenovo Mobile Hard Reset By Manual Method :
1) Switch off your mobile
2) Press and Hold The
volume down button and power off/on button
volume Up button and power off/on button for a few seconds
Volume up , Volume down And Power button
3) Now you see the factory hard reset menu on your mobile
4) Select one of the option from the list by using volume keys and power button
5) Select wipe factory/data reset option for hard reset your mobile
6) All data will be deleted after this process.
Now you will see the Reboot mode
Lenovo Hard Reset or Backup From The Menu :
1) Go to settings then find Factory data reset, May be available in backup and reset option.
2) Click on that option then select Erase everything option from the list
Factory reset done on your mobile successfully.
Lenovo Mobile Hard Reset By Android Tools And Drivers :
Search Engine Keywords :
- How to hard reset your Lenovo mobile
- i forgot my lenovo mobile password, how can i recover my password
- Hard reset and factory restore of lenovo a series mobile
- lenovo vibe series hard reset with android tools and drivers
- lenovo format with flash tools