HTC Desire 600 Hard Reset methods are available here. You can easily recover your android or windows mobile phone or tablet for free. You can reset your smart phone with android tools and drivers software without any programming knowledge. Also provide HTC Desire 600 mobile reset codes. By using following methods, you can easily unlock your PIN or Pattern lock.
Search Keywords :
How to hard reset HTC Desire 600. HTC Desire 600 Hard Reset. HTC Desire 600 Hard Reset solution. HTC Desire 600 flash file. HTC Desire 600 reset key. HTC Desire 600 factory reset codes. Android mobile factory reset. Smart phone reset with android tools & drivers. Mobile or Tablet Touch screen PIN or Pattern unlock solution.
Most Important Things to Know Before Hard Reset :
You must read following post before reset any mobile phone. If you not follow below post, You will lose some valuable data in your mobile. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
HTC Desire 600 Hard Reset :
Hard reset format all your data like photos, contacts and apps in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after hard reset. So try recovery methods first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Turn off your phone.
- Next Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Please try all above methods one by one.
- After that, select option : “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Nest, choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “reboot system now”.
- Success. Format (Hard Reset) done on your mobile.
HTC Desire 600 Recover Password :
Method 1 : Using a Google security question to recover your password (screen unlock pattern)
In order to reset the lock screen pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile phone. This Password reset method is only work’s on android devices.
- After number of failed attempts done on your android mobile to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern option ?.
- Then, Tap Answer question.
- Next, Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- Finally, If it’s show Yes or No, Tap Yes if you want to create a new unlock pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Method 2 : Using your primary Google account (Gmail account) to unlock the screen pattern
This reset or recovery method is only work’s on Android devices. You can reset the password (Pattern or PIN) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile device to reset you password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern number of times, wait above 30 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern ?.
- After that, sign in using your primary Google account (Gmail account) username and password.
- Then, draw a new unlock pattern or type password, then tap Continue.
- Next, again draw the new unlock pattern or type password and tap Continue.
Important Info : If you forgot your Gmail account username and password, you can recover or reset using the Google Account Recovery page. Follow below link.
HTC Desire 600 Reset with Android Tools & drivers :
This method is very Easy to Hard reset or recover your mobile password. This method is only works on android mobile phones only. First you need a basic knowledge about software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- First download Android tools and drivers to your computer from below link.
- Then install Drivers software manually to your pc.
- Software create a shortcut icon on your desktop.
- Click on that shortcut icon.
- If drivers will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_DriversAndroid Multi toolAndroid Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded file .
- Now you see pop-up on your computer. Click on run option.
- Now you see the Android tools and drivers command prompt.
Do below steps on your mobile :
- Press and Hold
Volume down button + Power button or
Volume up button + Power button or
Volume down + Volume up + Power button For a while.
- You will see Android boot mode on your smart phone.
- Now connect your android mobile phone to your computer via usb.
- Now you need to type any number to perform reset.
- Type 2 for reset face, type 4 for reset Gmail, type 5 for wipe data.
- No data will be delete if you choose 2, 3, 4 numbers.
- Above options clearly explained below.
- Number 2 : You can reset your face or PIN lock. No data will be delete.
- Number 4 : you can reset your gmail account. Means your old Mail deleted then new mail added to your mobile.
- Number 5 : Wipe all your data on your mobile. Means all data will be deleted.
- Number 8 : If you see fast boot mode on your mobile when you press volume buttons, You need to enter number 8 to wipe all your data.
- Type any number that you want then press enter.
- Reset done on your android mobile.
HTC Desire 600 Factory Reset :
To perform a factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First , On your mobile device, open the Settings menu.
- Under “Personal,” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset related word in your settings.
- Then after, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Next, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase (wipe or delete) all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
You will see the Android Welcome screen just as you did when you turned the Mobile phone / device on for the first time.
HTC Desire 600 Reset codes :
From Wikipedia :
A factory reset, also known as master reset, is a software restore of an electronic device to its original system state by erasing or formatting all of the information stored on the device (Mobile or tablet or any other electronic device) in an attempt to restore the device’s software to its original manufacturer (Company) settings. Doing so will effectively delete all of the data, settings, and applications (Apps) that were previously on the device. This is often done to fix a software issue that the electronic device is facing, but it could also be done to restore the electronic device to its original settings.
Since a factory reset entails Formatting all information stored in the device, it is essentially the same concept as reformatting a hard drive. Factory resets can often fix many major performance issues such as freezing and slow performance and will not remove the device’s operating system. Pre-Installed applications and data on the card’s storage card (such as a MicroSD card means memory card) will not be erased. A factory reset should be performed with caution, as it effectively destroys (Remove) all data stored in the unit (Device).
Why need to perform Factory Reset :
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset include:
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (such as mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note: a factory reset or hard reset may only hide data from the operating system (OS like android and windows etc.) so it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion (Removing), and may not therefore be wholly suitable in situations where the device changes ownership.