Chitika is CPC (Cost Per Click) based online advertising network like google adsense. If you have a website, you can earn money by displaying chitika ads on your website. Here you can see my chitika earning reports in 2014.
Chitika launched eMiniMalls, the industry’s first on-line, interactive merchandising kiosk, designed to inform, aggregate and display the most critical product information and relevant brands to browsing customers in a unobtrusive, helpful and relevant way.
You can apply from here http://chitika.com/publishers/apply
Chitika, Inc. (pronounced CHIH-tih-ka) is a search-targeted advertising company. It is located in Westborough, Massachusetts, USA. The name Chitika means “in a snap” in Telugu language.
In 2003, co-founders Venkat Kolluri and Alden DoRosario started Chitika after leaving their jobs at Lycos. Since launching its online advertising service in 2004, Chitika has added a Mobile advertising Division as well as a Real-Time Bidding Division.
In 2009 Chitika began a partnership with the b5media Network.
In 2010 Yahoo! closed their AdSense competitor Yahoo Publisher Network Online (YPNO) and recommended publishers migrate to Chitika as a replacement.
In 2013, Chitika announced a multi-year extension of its partnership with Yahoo!. The agreement includes off–network search syndication, monetization of Yahoo! owned and operated properties, and mobile ad serving and monetization.
Awards and recognition
- Inc. top free services for generating revenue on your website: Best For Promoting Ancillary Products
- AlwaysOn: Top 100 fastest-growing companies in the Northeast
- Red Herring: Leading private technology companies in North America
- MITX 2008 Technology Awards: Finalist, Marketing/Customer Relationship Technologies Category
- Red Herring: Top 100 Global 2008 Winner
- DPAC Award Finalist for Best Mobile Advertising Network Innovation
- TiE Boston: Chitika CEO Venkat Kolluri Awarded “Crystal Award.” The Crystal Award is given to a TiE Charter Member for building and growing a company from the ground up with no external funding.
- Boston Business Journal: Healthiest Employer 2013 Finalist