You can easily Factory reset android phone. If you forgot your mobile password or PIN, You will not reset your mobile form settings menu.
Factory Reset From Settings
If you want to Factory reset your mobile phone from menu, here is the best solution for that. You can simply Factory reset your mobile after reading below link.
You can easily make your settings to factory defaults. factory reset will erase all your mobile data. To perform a mobile factory reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First , Open the Settings menu, On your android mobile device.
- Next, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset option, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Then, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- After that, When prompted, touch Erase everything to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.