Factory Reset is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps), photos and data added by the user are removed, means permanently deleted.
Factory Reset is also Known as Hard reset or Master reset. Hard Reset Delete all your data like photos, contacts and applications (Apps) in your Electronic Device.
You will not recover your files after Factory reset.
Why Need to Perform Factory Reset :-
- If you want to sell your device like Mobile and Laptop etc, You must Reset your device to format all data.
- To fix a malfunctioning of any electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or delete the memory space on the electronic device.
- To delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To format personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.